Monday, July 7, 2014

Happy 4th

 P-Day at a deli today

Sounds like your adjusting to the new stake, and there is people you need to know.

I'm glad to hear that Ryan has been a good kid that is great me alegra. Well it sounds like you are enjoying the cousins and going hiking.
 
We just went hiking and that was so awesome and we just got back. I'm feeling real good after doing that.  I love hiking. I actually did not do anything great on pday before so I'm grateful for that.
 
Hike today

I don't know if I told you that my companion and I were practicing karate.  I think we will do it again this week. Karate is awesome.

Happy 4th, I'm glad for that day so the people from all over the world can have a chance to hear the gospel and accept it. Role of the founding fathers.

The area has hit a low but, I feel that the Lord was happy for our efforts. I really feel we are getting to better. We got some new ones. and we had powerful lesson with the Spirit, it was great.  We're going to use a list a members and asked them and visit them to have references.

My comp is doing well. We get along very well. He is definitely one a the best I have had. He helps me, and we work together well, and we're improving.

Personally I'm great. Someone complemented me on the language. Which is weird because I don't notice the difference.  I guess that we don't notice things about ourselves. I still want to improve because I think I am improving but maybe I had moment of not speaking like greengo.humm. I feel more purpose here and have more faith that I am in the hands of the Lord. I love the plan of God in the mission for everyone. and the plan of salvation.

Love you Love

Elder Bransen Jensen.

Ps your quote "dad you are a scardy cat meow meow" is form Em. Your quote is ´´bosy cow moo moo.´´

No comments:

Post a Comment