Monday, July 28, 2014

Always give the Lord thanks


P-day
 
P-day (professional photo)
 
           Mission President Interviews

Wow what a week, Collin and dad did camping, and Em is going camping with the cousins. Thanks for the updates I like hearing about my bro and sisters.
I like the comparison you made of balance beam.
I am getting new comp to day. Elder Randle. I don't know him yet. My other comp is going home. 2 years is done for him. The weather is rainy, not that cold. yay. I do my best to take care.
 
I learn much from the mission. It is hard, but it is the best thing I have decided to do in my life. When everything has a purpose for where you are, it helps. I know that the companions I have had. and the area and everything was pick by divine revelation, even if we don't realize it. I have had the chance to know and become friends with many great missionaries, and members, and nonmembers. I'm learning to trust to the Lord more. I'm excited for this week. We had the chance to meet new people and teach them the gospel.  I'm grateful that I get to learn a new language.
I've learned to be more grateful.  The Lord sends the Spirit more, if you really put effort in thanking God than ask for things. It good to ask for things and it is really necessary to do. But thanking is a necessary thing too, and God will bless if your more grateful. Try it. Always give him thanks.
Not much different happened But there will be more.
thanks for everything.
I love you , Dios les ama.
Love your son Elder Bransen Jensen.
ps your quote "I liked the story in conference about a tabernacle over your head"  is form Em, Your is ´´whaggtss!!´´ (what)
pss tell me what your want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment