Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Our area is awesome

Wow everyone is getting married with two in the near future. Congrats to Nate and Nat and their future spouses.
 
My new companion is Elder Randle. He is great. He is very happy and a good missionary. He has 1 and a half years in the mission. He is from Logan Ut.
 
Our area is awesome and so nice looking. We have more people to teach. Someone we did not know before accepted a day to be baptized, so that is awesome. The work is doing better and will be way better this week. We have a goal as a mission to baptize by the 30 of Aug, so were looking for many for this day.
 
I think it is key to always to improve the language, or the Lord humbles you sometimes. Sometime I am not sure if am good at the language, and other times and now much more often, I feel comfortable, and I've been helped a lot by comps and the Lord. Gift of tongues are real. I really love the language. I'm going to study it after the mission. It amazing what one can learn on the mission.
 
Thanks for sharing everything. It is the only entertainment I have. jaja.no I just like your letters.
 
I ll look for a good story to tell you next week, my next letter will be great I hope.
 
I love you God loves you
 
Love Elder Bransen Jensen..
 
The "whaggts". is form Owen and he sounded like a bird when he said it. Your quote "I'm not a redneck I'm a pink neck" is from Ashley. Your quote is ´´hay you got a buggy in your house´´

No comments:

Post a Comment