Monday, August 11, 2014

The work is going well

Congrats to Nate and his new wife.  Sounds like you had a busy week.

I'm glad you are in the corner of the mission field.  Remember example first and then work will come naturally.

The cold here is not as strong as it is in Utah. I like my comp.  He's funny he kind of like Nate.  I am little congested in the nose. I love the mission. I love feeling the spirit touch others. I love learning from my mistakes and the rest, even though it is hard.

The work is going well in some things. We found a golden investigator.

We are teaching Pablo Herriea. He is 16. He is a really good kid. He is the son of a recent convert. Keep him your prayers and we have others too.
 
My comp and I were talking about the difference between watching a friend or comps say goodbye than watching someone say hi or goodbye to their mother. It is the same when someone says a prayer or testimony, if the person is close to God or really belives in Him, compared to someone that might say nice things but does not really believe or love God.

Thanks for all you do and for always writing me.  

Les Amo Dios Les Ama.

love Elder Bransen Jensen.

Your quote "Here comes the Ikea man" is from Em to Ashley. Yours is ``fire truck burnin``

No comments:

Post a Comment