Monday, August 18, 2014

We are a trio

First of all Happy 16th, Emzer is a oldy.haha. She is great. Sounded like fun at Em´s party.  I hope you had fun. Now it sounds like she going be dating a ton, at least more than I did.  She is starting an age that I remember well. Que raro. we can talk about that latter.
 
Wow Grandma and Grandpa have a new car. Que capichosa.
 
We live in the Villa Vega area of San Martín.
 
We have a new companion. We are a trio. He is from Canada and is a brand new neuvoismo. So that is fun. He is a real good kid. The other day we had a member, so I divided with him and went to some investigators and miembros, while the others went contacting. Good for me. jaja. It does not bug me to contact that much. We have found good people doing it.
 
Right now our best investigator it Pablo. He came to church 2 times. and has a date for 30th to be bautized. So we are hoping a lot.
 
I am not sure what to share this week but thanks for sharing your learnings.
 
Love you God loves you
 
Love Elder Bransen Jensen.
 
Your quote "This is the most beautiful place I have ever seen .. today"  is from Em or Coll. Your es ´´isn´t Tuesday Thursday.´´

No comments:

Post a Comment