Monday, August 25, 2014

One Year this Week

 
P-day at La Isla

Somethings on Pablo. He is 14. Son of a member and that is how we know him. He came from Buenas Aries and sadly is moving back Tues. There might be a chance he stays Ojala. It's ok because we help he get a knowledge of the gospel.
 
Anyway I really do feel good inside and happy, loving towards people.  I think that is something that makes me us happy

We had a very great conference with President Lovell. The best one I've had. And I gave a talk there. We all prepare a talk beforehand and then he calls on someone to give it. That person was me. It was good. Thanks to the Spirit. About integrity that was the theme of the conference.

Thanks for Sharing your journal entry about your hump day. I was touched and I feel the same, maybe exactly the same.

Thanks for living the Gospel. There are a lot things I could share, but I'll save them for later.

God loves you.

Love Elder Bransen Jensen.

PS Your quote "that girl jogging is really cute" is from Collin Hands down. Your is´´ I ve been sarcastic since i was 4´´

No comments:

Post a Comment