Monday, September 1, 2014

The days shall be better

This week went well. Well, we knocked a lot of doors and got rejected and a returned appointment fell through. But that is the mission. It is not always that way. We did not get in with a nonmember. But we received many references and some future people to pass by.

We did service for Puentes de Luz. It is a place where the special needs visit. There is gardens and stuff. We cleaned out garbage out of the landscaped places. That was a good experience.

This week I focused in having confidence and I grew. wow. I read in the guide of the scriptures under confidence and it says something about putting all your faith in God and Jesus. and in a conference talk there is a story of boy. The boy said to his father I tried with all my force and the dad says no you haven't since you have not asked for my help. That had a profound affect in my thinking and feeling.

That's cool you could go to the marriage of Dad´s cousin.

Thanks for everything. Thanks for sharing your experiences and spiritual thoughts.

My other comp se llama Elder Rodrigues.

love Elder Bransen Jensen.

ps.Your quote "who sparkled on the seat" is from Collin. And my for you is ´´ my dad teach me´´

pss. your Spanish work is sarcasmo
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment