Monday, September 29, 2014

The mission and the Atonement

Thanks for writing.

I don't know if I have much to write you. Nothing new happened. But we are having better success getting inside houses or getting return agreements. We only walk in the the mission.
I'm excited for General Conference.

I feel like I have progressed a lot and I know it is through the atonement. I am learning and feeling. It is not changing who we are but changing us into who we really are or as God sees us. God knowing that we could not do it. He sent his son to pay the price of sin and make the path to him. I am so grateful to Christ for who he is. What he did out of his nature for us. Now we can live up to our divine potential. Change, Be.and fulfill our predesigned purpose and be servants of God and Christ.

I love you God loves you

Love Elder Bransen Jensen

ps the quote "I want to own a Ferrari and live in a dumpster" is from me. Yours is``Why did you eat all the freaking chips`` easy

pss .I`ve never seen lighting my whole time here. pare que sepa.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment