Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Transfer to Villa Sefraino

Well, first off, I got transferred to Villa Sefraino (not sure on the spelling) and my new comp is Elder Bennet form Utah, Salem.

It sounds likes the temple visit was great, as it should be. I love and miss the temple a lot. I grew in a lot of faith in the Lord.

Wow it sounds like the ward in moving. So many good families moving. We have a great ward. They are so great. But now you´ll have the great opportunity to reach out as missionaries to those move in.

I like your thought on the scriptures, and how much easier it is to teach the gospel. The blessing we have with all the access to all scripture known unto us.

My old area was great. I will make this one great for me as well. I Love it.

I know God loves me and I feel it. May we all feel and share it and enjoy it. I want to do what is best all the time.

I really don't know what more to write. But that I feel happy. I want you to know how I feel.

God loves you, I love you too.

Love Elder Bransen Jensen.

ps your quote "turn green or I'll curse you" is from Ashley. she was scary. your is ´´heard about pluto, thats messed up´´

No comments:

Post a Comment