Monday, September 22, 2014

I want to have little kids be our investigators

 First off Happy Birthday mom. I realized I forgot went we left the cyber last week. I'm sorry. Thanks for forgiving me. It is required.
 
I feel a lot better about the area and it will great. I am learning to be more diligent. I rely on the Lord, and give him my heart and thoughts always. I feel like he is changing me, but allows me to see my faltas lacks. I really do want to do what the Lord wants me to do. I did think about the challenge of karate, to help me. And to be strong and submissive to Lord in or out of suffering.  Happiness is the plan and goal and what we should focus.

Sounds like the near future will be fun for you.  Wow that will be cool for you to see the baptisms of Gabe and Owen, and to go see the Joseph Play.

By the way my old companion Elder Ortiz writes me. That's awesome. Sometimes I feel like I have cracked through companions. I've had 9 including now.

Story: I want to have little kids be our investigators. This is why. We talked to the granddaughter of a member who is 3 years old. She related what we said to her grandma.  Then her grandma told us what her granddaughter said.  She said "I was with those Elders, and they said that prayer was easy and that I could do it and God will protect me and my mom." She said some more stuff. She understood and learned better then some of our investigators or contacts jaja. (kind of).

I feel more purpose. I feel like this will be the week that I won't be the lost companion following my companion in the maze. I'm remembering the names of everyone. I will be a better tool in the hands of the Lord. I love the work.  I am so grateful to be a missionary.

Being willing to submit to the Lord is the best decision your can do.

I love you and God loves you more

Love Elder Bransen Jensen.

Your quote "Senior citizens, although slow and dangerous behind the wheel can still serve a purpose. I'll be right back. Don't go dying on me." is form Dumb and dumber. The quote for you is.´´ Are you OK. I ran over a gummy bear. Do you want Pizza.´´ I am sure you´ll laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment