Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Seeing the good in everyone

Howdy do.
 
To answer your questions. The spelling was wrong.  It's Villa Ceferino. It is part of Neuquen. It is a small ward. Good so far.

My comp does know your cousin Vicki. He a little of everything. I am not sure, but he is great. Very good missionary and person.

The area is kind of a maze. It is a lot hotter than San Martín. We went contacting and it is a little harder I´d say. But there are good people. I think I learn to see the good in everyone in this transfer.  I think God wants me to learn this. I think he put me with my companion. He is good at seeing the best in everyone.

We have had interesting conversations with many people.

I love the mission, I know it is good for me. It is great preparation for life. I am extremely grateful for the gospel and the mission.

Thanks for your though on the mission.

Love you all and God loves you more.

Love Bransen Jensen.

PS. your quote "The Jensens are so fancy" is from Tys. Your quote is ``Do you want to play with my Darbbies.´´

No comments:

Post a Comment