Monday, July 14, 2014

I'm enjoying the mission in a true powerful way

It is true about what you said about the mission. The miracles and the experiences don't seem to be there, but are subtle. I find that to be more helpful in growth. I believe it seems like Youth Conference and AFY or what ever are like dry pine needles on a fire, woow fire and testimony spirit so fast, but those experiences like a mission or building a house in Mexico are like putting heavy wood or coal on a fire and if we endure it burns for a long time. We grow slower but a more solid conversion. I think. For this reason I love the mission. I am enjoying the mission but in true powerful way.

I feel really good. Sometimes I feel unprepared to be here. But I feel that the Lord has been helping me a lot, to be who I am. and to fulfil my purposes here. I Love the Lord and feel that I am converting solidly to Them through Them. I love how the Lord is so willing to help us, and me. No tengo palabras.

We have great to desires to find a family listo and waiting. We work with Family Del Pino muy bueno but hard evangelic. We want them to join the Church so bad. They would be such a good addition, and the father would be such a good leader and teacher, but does not want to pray to see if José Smith was Prophet or if the Libro de Mormón is true.

I don't have any funny story that is funny sorry. Next week I´ll try.

Love you love

Elder Bransen Jensen.

ps your quote is form Tys. Your is ´´ When I am married I am going to make my wife the biggest and cherriest pie ever.´´

No comments:

Post a Comment