Monday, June 30, 2014

The World Cup is big here

P-day Last Week

The World Cup is big here. I have seen some of the games. There are on basically whenever we have lunch. My comp is form Chile and he made sure that we saw Chile  play, but not the best to do, I don't know what to say about that.  They told us not to contact during the time Argentina plays. It seems that The US is doing well wow.
 
Now we found some awesome people, and we are going with faith to find even more. I am excited. Pray that we can find more because it is the time and I really feel it and have the faith!! Woohoo!. I love my area, the missionaries here, and my leaders and the city is great. There are so many people that stop to let cross the street, and it is beautiful.

My comp is good and helps me in good ways and we get along just well. He likes to learn English and wants to past a test at the end of mission. SO he wants to practice a lot. He is awesome.

I love being a missionary.

I love you. and The LORD loves you

Love Bransen Jensen The Elder.

 
PS your quote is "Hey you got buggy in your house". I'll try to think a not so obvious quote next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment