Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Happy Father's Day

You are awesome para que sapan.

Thanks for your great letter that helped me. I am glad I could be of good help too in letters. I know anything good comes from God.

I have some good news. I don't know if you know. I was looking on Familysearch, and wanted to see how far I could go through the line of Kenneth Jensen. I found a line of kings and.... I got all the Way to Adam!! That excited me a ton

Sounds like father's day went well, happy día de padre.

It sounds like Nate and his future wife are doing well. that's good. It is good to see he is still Nate. Tell him I like to hear form him or get some mission advice.

I hope Larry is OK and thing go well with his brain.

Your new stake pres. and things from those talks are great.

I have a new companion, Elder Ortiz de Chile. He is awesome. I am ´´killing him´´ or to say this is his last transfer and I am his last companion.

I encourage you to read all recent GC talks last time and this time.

Love you God loves you

love Elder Bransen Gene Jensen

ps your quote "moms are more important, but dads take you places and are nicer" is form ash. yours is: I am my...´´ maybe we should forget this quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment