Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Capilla Abierta

To answer questions, we go to town basically everyday.  The church is there so if someone needs to meet us there or whatever.  We have part of an area in mountainish areas that we will want to contact someday.

 I almost forgot it was my birthday this week it kind of freak me out cause it seemed far away when I started the mission.

Well some things that happened this week. 1. An owl hit our window like in Harry Potter. 2. In Neuquen they found part of a Hung Dino. Part of its leg is bigger than a T-Rex.! 3. Capilla abierta (Open Chapel) was a success.!!

I read a talk in the Ensign from the Oct conference. It was about humility. It was great. I learned a lot form it. it is the 3rd talk I believe.

We are teaching a couple, I am sure they will get baptized. Florencia and Agustin.

Well I don't have much more to say. There are many things I could say. I'm growing and learning. IT was just a great week that is all.

I love you guys  you are awesome really.

love Elder Bransen Jensen.

Your quote "Bite him Bransen bite him" is from Aunt Shana. and mine is: "don't say alcohol drink root beer."
 
 
                                                                          Open Chapel
 

No comments:

Post a Comment