Monday, June 9, 2014

Life is Good

It sounds like the talks of Preston and Ashleigh were really good. It is cool the things we learn on missions. I learn a lot here. Some or most of it you can't put into words.

In reality we just let God help us. There are so many or everything we can't do on our own. God is helping a lot. One to change and to feel it. I am learning to work on my weaknesses. I wrote them on a paper and am fasting for each one at a time a lot. I will have fasted for all. This has help a lot. I fasted for better memory and it helped (I have much room for improving.) but I could remember a cita (appointment) that we needed to plan that my companion forgot. And fasted to know our area and now I feel comfortable and know the area. We can always increase our levels or skills or wellness in something. And again its todo thanks to the hand of God in our lives. I love this work. I really want to be the best missionary I can be. I am not close to perfect and I still struggle with the language and I must improve it in and after the mission, I know the Lord we help me, and we have to be positive in all things and learn to enjoy them, and love others. If you have suggestions for me to improve, tell me pro favor. I invite you to read Preach My Gospel, and see how you can apply it, even school work or whatever. There are somethings that are directly applicable to us. Remember the talk of Elder Ballard.

This week was good. Our two best investigators might be moving. But I know they will get baptized, they are great, and I love them.

I like my comp. we get very well along, and we can talk about whatever. I like it.

The picture was not of Elder Bailey, but Elder Barrios
Well don't have much more to say.

I love you and hope the best for your lives. Remember that God sees your potential.

Love your son, bro, cousin, o lo que sea.

Elder Bransen Jensen.

Your quote about the snot I think is form Devin. Yours is ´´croissants take a 12 hour magical process.´´

No comments:

Post a Comment