Monday, June 23, 2014

Starting to Look Like Winter

Snow in San Martin
 
That is crazy that we are splitting stakes, and changing up the ward. That is cool that Esher will be part of our ward, but I probably won't enjoy it because I am here and when I return he will be gone on his mission.

Well I'm glad Collin likes MTbiking.

I like that story about the donkey and the man and boy. It is important to have plan. Learning to plan is part of the mission. It is something still hard for me, or at least to plan well. But plans can be simple. A lot of inspired plans are pretty simple. I hope that I am making plans and goals and complete them well here. I hope to be a much more useful tool in hands of the Lord after the mission, also.

We found 2 families we are visiting. I hope they get baptized.

We had a talent show in the church that was OK. There were some real funny things.

Thank you for your letters and love. I love you guys so much.

love you son bro cousin friend.

Elder Bransen Gene Jensen.

ps your quote "if the women don't find you handsome, they will at least find you handy" is form RED GREEN. it is been years. ´´if you knew your history´´ is your quote

No comments:

Post a Comment