Monday, April 27, 2015

Volcano Days

The Elder Jensens (from mission blog)


So about the volcano.  We have been pretty untouched except the huge lava glop that that ate me - jk.  We had some thick smoke the first day. We stayed in for two half days. Today there has been a little.

I liked your thought of sharing with the Spirit and not the necessarily the word.

I'll be home the weds after the 11th of August.   I don't have that info yet.

The camping trip will be fun. 

This week, not much happened.  We have some references to visits.  I hope that goes well. Pray that it will be a solid investigator. 

Love you so much.  I love your spiritual experiences.  I keep some very good spiritual thoughts in my spiritual journal. I'll think of something real cool, if I can.      

Thanks for being my family  

con amor
love Elder Bransen Jensen

PS. the quote last time was form Nemo but it could be from Julie?  Your quote could be what ever. ``this is getting a little wandom now.´´

No comments:

Post a Comment