Tuesday, April 21, 2015

I improvised

That's crazy how it snowed so much then melted.

We had Zone conference yesterday with president.  It was very good, probably the best one.
After lunch, while president was talking, the zone leaders ask if I could do a musical number after he got done.  I said it might be better for someone else,but I was willing. So I improvised, having faith that the Lord would help. Good thing I had a improvised hymn made up, even though I did not practice it in a long time. So if it went well I´d give credit to the Lord.

One thought from the conference, was how we should write down, talk about,and pray for the things we want to happen, or want to have.

Thanks for you thought on and the  Atonement. It is very true.  I 've learned and experience the power of the atonement. It is something close to my heart..

My release date is the 11th of Aug. 2015.  I wanted to extend but I feel like I should not.

Well have a great week, I will share many things with you guys later.

love Elder Bransen Jensen.

PS. your quote "I wish I could go the the temple everyday, then I would get straight "A"s" is from Em.  Mine is ``nice``

Pss how you seen those photos on her blog



No comments:

Post a Comment