Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Faith works

Sunset

I hope you receive rain.  We received rain yesterday, a lot, and we missed our bus so we were getting wet.  We decided to use bit a faith to see if someone would take us to El Hoyo because the next bus would be in a hour or a lot more. We called our member from the Hoyo to see if she would come, but was not able. In 20 minutes someone stopped and it was a member. It worked out, faith worked, and the Lord did it.

Super Congratulations to Wyatt on his mission call, one of my best friends. So sweet. I miss Nate too. Say hi back. I miss the fun stuff.  Thanks for the up date.

Our trip to Epuyen was by bus, 45 o more bus ride, it is more spread out, and less people.

We downloaded the priesthood session.  I really loved Pres Ering´s talk as it sums up my mission, or the theme of it. It was really good reading the words.  My comp and I have really noticed this lately like what we said was good, but what we could have said... There is more in the future to say about this.  I feel like it really applies to me.

 I may have forgotten to tell you, that Elder Gallagos sent me a letter, telling me that one of the investigators that we started with, in Villa Ceferino, Pablo, was baptized in Feb, and that he wants to serve a mission. For this cause I am very happy when i think of it.

Well that's all I have to say, I am really grateful for Email. Fast free communication.

love you much, God loves you more.

Love Elder Bransen Jensen

ps your quote is from a movie. Sorry I am running out of quotes,  sorry this might be a repeat,  ``I will repay you unless I can't find you or if I forget.´´

No comments:

Post a Comment