Monday, April 6, 2015

Happy Easter and Conference

P-day at Cascada Escondida (hidden waterfall)

Well sounds like your trip was great and conference. I really liked Elder Christofferson´s talk and those who followed him.  I like Oak´s and Holland´s examples.   Bednar´s and others were pretty deep, so I'll need study more in depth. It was kind of different with not many talks from President Monson.

To answer your questions about El Hoyo. Basically our boundaries are what we can see... and more.  There was bikes before i got here but they broke.


Longer story made short. We called our member in the area to see if we could meet with her and her husband.  We went and it happened to be the same day she invited her friends. That was the 2nd party of hers that we have been to, so they know us pretty well.  The argument of religion came up, especially with one of them.  But we shared the new Easter message, and that calmed things down. Then I testified of prayer.   During conference it came to me, through the messages, of what things I could say, or questions to ask. I love the feeling of the preparation of the Gospel.

Sorry to hear about your cousin Larry.  

My comp is the same. We just had transfers.

No comments:

Post a Comment