Monday, March 30, 2015

Visit to Epuyen

Epuyen

Wow your trip sounds excellent, sports, games, hiking, and exploring that my kind of fun. And throw karate in there as well.  I hope Collin gets a fish and not fished haha.

Well I am super excited for Conference.  wooohoo

Quick update. We went to a town for first time, maybe the first missionaries,  called Epuyen. It was nice.  It is smaller than El Hoyo. Not too much success but they nicely received us so that is good.  I will definitely serve more, even though there is not a lot of people out and about.
 
We have an new investigator that lives close by. The bishop referred us to her.  It went super well. I am glad the bishop reach out to her,  He is a mailman so that's how he knew her.
I let you know more.

Thanks for everything.  Have fun.  Love You.

Tu Hijo Elder Bransen Jensen





No comments:

Post a Comment