Monday, March 16, 2015

Live life to the fullest


P-day at Corbata Blanca 

Happy birthday Ashley.  You're growing up, but you will always be my little sister. whahahahahha. 

So I really like the insights on life callings.  I feel like that has kind of been my theme this week. I've been studying and focusing on having faith. I like this talk by Gene Cook BYU speech. It is really good, you should you look it up.  It is very applicable to me. I like it.  Live life to the fullest. 

El Hoyo is alright.  I sincerely feel that there are people waiting to receive the Gospel. I have faith that we with God can make people recognize that. I believe it has potential and it is really pretty, even more than San Martin. I took some pics.

thanks for everything, I love being a missionary. I love this work. it going to be something great.  I mean it.    


love you 
love Elder Bransen Jensen.

ps your quote "I don't want to go to Africa.  I don't want to eat cat heads" is from, Em.   your quote is `` I got a john Deere letter``

No comments:

Post a Comment