Monday, March 23, 2015

Smiling is great


Area we are just walking around to find houses

Thanks for the letter.  Smiling is great, and effective.  T
hanks for everything and for your support. Talking about planting seeds. We were visiting a sister in El Bolson.  She is very wise and smart.  She thinks about things that normal people would not think of.  I was grateful that we could visit her.  She said "you guys carry the spirit even though you don't know. When you are walking down the streets, is like when someone waters down the dirt road, so its cool, fresh, and keeps the dust down. You'll walk, and it will stir people, and they will think, and wonder, and some others will see a harvest." That gave me desires to try even more and be effective as I can to move the work along.  In reality the only thing I really care about is getting to the celestial kingdom with my family, and other love ones, and few souls that I may had helped.  

Thanks for the love and support. You are truly great.  God loves you
Have a great week.
love Elder Bransen Jensen

ps your quote is super weird. no idea.  your quote is" its a 12 hour magical process." 

No comments:

Post a Comment