Monday, March 9, 2015

More about El Hoyo

Alright so I'll tell you some things about El Hoyo.  It is a small town.  I am the 5th missionary here. My comp says that the other missionaries have already contacted all the doors in town so I guess we're recontacting.  We found 2 investigators.  I met our other investigators finally.  It is the capital of fina furtas,or raspberry and blackberry.  There are members that live next to and harvest the fruit, so they tell us to take advantage of it. This kind a fruit is expensive in Argentina. Sometimes we go looking for houses that are far off, and it is kind of fun.  It is just us 2 in El Hoyo.  When I said fire I meant fire on the mountain, but it was put out yesterday.

My comp Elder Jensen, is from West Valley.  He wrestled and he is a good comp. He has a little more time in the mission than I. 

I like the tree trimming analogy and the Mormon message.  It is true I really need to trust the Lord.

Something  I found interesting in the Book of Mormon about Alma, Ammon, and other great prophet missionaries who did much.  As you read you find that their intentions were that the Lord might make them a tool to save some soul or few.  It shows their humble attitude.
love you all God love you more
love Elder Bransen Jensen.

Your quote "don't say alcohol, drink root beer" is from Collin, I don't remember last weeks quote

No comments:

Post a Comment