Monday, March 2, 2015

Emergency transfer to El Hoyo

I hope mom gets better.  I know that there is power in the priesthood blessing. I am sure it will all work out.

I like your story of the missionaries in our ward. It was a similar thing that happened to us and Sabastian. I hope to increase my faith in order to help more people.  This is the grand work of the Lord.  Just remember there are two word that always open doors. "push" and "pull" haha.

Sounds fun your skiing trip.

Well here is some new news.  I got an emergency transfer to El Hoyo (the hole), it is close to the Bolson and I am with Elder`Jensen, yay wierd. The 2nd day after transfers I get transferred. It was hard for me to leave Allen, but the Lord needs me here for something. It is pretty nice here.  We don't know why but there have been fires here in the last few days. I am excited to be here.  We do a lot walking, it is neat though.

Thanks for the support and love you give.

love you all very much. God loves more

love Elder Bransen Jensen.

Ps:  that quote does not sound a bit familiar but I guess it is from mom or Em. ??  Your quote this week is "It will all be worth is you'll see"  buena suerte.

No comments:

Post a Comment